Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth (SAFY) of America is a leading national nonprofit organization providing a full continuum of services for youth in the child welfare, behavioral health, and juvenile justice systems.
The Assistant Treatment Director is responsible for the clinical oversight of all therapeutic cases and/or those that are defined for clinical oversight as required by contract within the communities served in the Fort Wayne division.
This position is Full Time, Regular, with Benefits.
- Monitoring programs to ensure proper implementation according to the program design and individual contract specifications and on-going effectiveness.
- Review file documentation for accuracy and compliance with SAFY’s program design, contracts and COA guidelines for those cases assigned.
- Review and sign case notes; treatment plans, incident reports and quarterly reports.
- In conjunction with intake person, determine eligibility of referrals as well as assist in identifying appropriate homes based upon clinical appropriateness.
- Monitor, track and address expirations of dispositions for the division.
- Provide monthly clinical review and supervision review through individual hourly sessions with each worker carrying such cases to include the development of the applicable assessment, and assisting the workers in the development of clinical treatment goals; interventions and performance.
A full list of duties may be found at the application link below.
- Masters Degree
- Experience of 3 years in the field of social work in a child welfare environment preferred, with one of those years in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
- Must hold and maintain the appropriate highest level of license LMFT/LMHC/LCSW
To apply: Complete the online process here.