Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana has one available position:
Full-time Marketing and Events Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Development
Work Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekend hours required.
Job Summary: The Events and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of Cancer Services’ fundraising and special events as well as assisting with marketing and development efforts.
- Manage all aspects of planning, execution and follow‐up for Cancer Services’ fundraising and special events, including logistics, vendor management, sponsorship solicitation, promotion, and volunteer coordination with careful attention to budget and time constraints.
- Maintain excellent communication flow to ensure coordination of all aspects of fund development and marketing.
- Evaluate event performance and submit reports on attendance and participant feedback.
- Research, identify and recommend improvements for event success.
- Assist with marketing and public relations activities to build support and spread awareness of Cancer Services’ programs.
- Create and post engaging text, image and video content for social media and website.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and constituent engagement metrics.
- Maintain donor database, including data entry, report queries and data analysis.
- Assist with development efforts, including donor and sponsorship prospect research and stewardship.
- Provide administrative support for all development activities, including appeal mailings, grant applications and fundraising campaigns.