The Women’s Bureau is seeking a Case Manager who will support women during their treatment in their residential substance abuse recovery program.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s in social work, psychology, counseling, human services or related field
Required experience: Case management: 1 year
• Work with client to develop an individualized case management plan
• Interview clients to determine nature and degree of substance abuse problem and assist other members of treatment team in development of treatment plan
• Meet 1:1 weekly – acting as advocate and providing referrals as needed
• Monitor and document progress
• Provide client transportation as needed
• Act as a liaison with other treatment partners such as Child Protective Services and as an active participant in the treatment team
• Provide on-call support on nights and weekends in rotation with the rest of the Treatment Team members.
Schedule is flexible and will vary to accommodate the needs of the residents. Some evenings and weekends are required.
Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, human services or related field required and at least 1 year experience working as a case manager. Prefer candidates with substance abuse experience and certification from a recognized credentialing organization. Candidate must be willing to work to obtain credentials. A valid operator’s license and proof of insurance required. CPR/First Aid certification must be obtained within a short period after hire.
Please send resume and cover letter by August 7 to Loaine Hagerty, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview. No phone calls please.