The Executive Director serves as the senior executive and fiscal agent appointed by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director will lead the organization utilizing a high performing and diverse team of staff, volunteers and community leaders. The Executive Director will leverage the power of relationships and resources across all sectors to improve conditions in the community. The Executive Director will lead, administer and coordinate the nonprofit’s operations, including strategic and organization management. The responsibilities of this position will require the successful candidate to work outside regular business hours on occasion to meet with donors and work to advocate for those in need. Qualified applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Professional or volunteer experience in human services field desired.
Desired Skills and Experience Include:
- Senior leadership and strategic management experience including ability to lead change and prioritize resources, to conduct and to implement strategic plans, as well as to oversee financial management, marketing and organizational growth.
- Ability to effectively articulate, communicate, and advocate the mission and vision to all stakeholders resulting in the organization’s success.
- Successful and demonstrated fundraising ability, volunteer management and effective public relations skills.
- Prior experience working with a board of directors, staff, strategic planning, goal setting, and fiscal management are required.
- Leadership experience with philanthropic non-profit organizations preferred.
Please submit electronic resume and references by 5:00 PM on January 5, 2018: