Position Title: Director of Housing Services, Cedars Hope
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Location: Allen County/Northeast Indiana
Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000
Develop and maintain mission-driven, sustainable programming and services consistent with the agency’s strategic plan. Work with the Executive Director to create, monitor and report on progress of work plans and program budgets to achieve goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the agency’s management team, demonstrating a commitment to building cooperation and collaboration among managers, staff, programs and departments.
- Develop and promote innovative, recovery-oriented case management to assist residents in achieving and maintaining independent community living, including residents transitioning from hospitalization or homelessness.
- Build cooperative relationships to improve access to public assistance, housing, medical and mental healthcare, and community-based support services.
- Assure a positive, supportive environment (internally/externally) that promotes person-centered services for all residents.
- Manage facilities to ensure the safety and well-being of residents and staff.
- Implement program approaches that follow state and national housing standards.
- Assist with developing and implementing an annual program budget.
- Responsible for the accuracy, quality, and confidentiality of program records, and ensure compliance with documentation procedures.
- Plan and implement an evaluation process to measure program goals and outcomes, including tracking, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assist with grant applications and funding requests, as required to meet programmatic monetary needs.
- Develop and implement program policies and procedures, and enforce compliance with policies.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and guidance to staff in performing their work duties and fulfilling regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Maintain adequate staffing to support adequate service and quality levels.
- Assure that performance reviews are completed annually for staff under direct supervision, including establishing specific, individual professional development goals.