Need a hand? Let us guide you to area consultants who have provided various types of support for nonprofits locally.
Two things first:
1. Carefully define the scope of work for your consultant needs.
2. Ask for and call references before you hire someone.
Check out these fine resources:
- Download our Consultant list including: areas of service, specialties, and contact information. Please note: our consultant list is not vetted and updated only for information accurate. You must ask for and check references when hiring a consultant.
- Review the GrantSpace Knowledge Base question: “Where can I learn more about hiring a consultant?“
- Does your 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization provide services in Allen County?
Review the terms of the Transform grant opportunity available from the Foellinger Foundation.