The Graphic Designer & Marketing Associate is a part-time/exempt employee of McMillen Health that reports to the Marketing Director. This associate is responsible for helping to set and maintain the branding image of the organization. This associate will design marketing materials and campaigns for print, web and video using design software in a PC environment. This associate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must enjoy a fast-paced environment and be flexible to handle the changes that come with a growing not for profit, focused on preventive health education.
- Assist with the production of marketing, communications and web ready materials that support McMillen Health’s goals and objectives. Strong skills in graphic design required.
- Work closely with Marketing Director, and other Director level staff, to coordinate marketing and communication projects within required time constraints.
Create, manage and revise marketing and communication pieces including but not limited to: print – brochures, booklets, video, web pages, e-mails and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Prepare and revise presentations and other materials used in education
- Collaborate with team to devise creative concepts and solutions
- Coordinate communications with outside vendors such as printers
- Coordinate with team and vendors to devise creative concepts and solutions
- Assist with special events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing or equivalent
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design
Associate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (CS5.5 – Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, HTML, online content management systems (WordPress, Constant Contact). Strong organization skills and attention to detail required. Must have good typography, layout design and production skills with knowledge of standard commercial printing processes. The ability to proof-read, multi-task and work independently or as part of a team is essential. Strong communication and organization skills are a must.
Please visit http://mcmillenhealth.org/about/careers/ to apply.