Early Childhood Alliance (Fort Wayne, IN) is a not-for-profit organization with the mission of building better futures for young children by promoting and providing quality early childhood education and services for families, businesses and early childhood professionals. The Early Childhood Alliance (ECA) has the following opening:
Title: PRE-K PROJECT MANAGER – Full-time
Description: The Pre-K Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and providing support to the On My Way Pre-K project to ensure successful implementation of On My Way Pre-K in Elkhart, Kosciusko, Marshall and St. Joesph counties. This position will act as a liaison between the State, state level partners, local leadership and local stakeholders, and will coordinate local community engagement including family recruitment and enrollment. Along with the CCR&R team, ensures a full range of choices for families and sufficient pre-k provider enrollment with sufficient capacity to serve the target number of grantees. Employee will work within local communities to identify needs and available resources that will improve the potential of child outcomes.
• Family Recruitment – Oversee and coordinate family recruitment activities to ensure that families are aware of the opportunity and successfully complete the application process.
• Family Enrollment – Oversee and coordinate family enrollment activities to facility the completion of child enrollment.
• Provider Engagement – Oversee and coordinate provider engagement activities including working with local early education programs with each county including public and non-public schools and community based programs and head starts.
• Provider Capacity Building – Oversee and coordinate provider capacity building activities to assist providers in reaching eligibility standards and/or build their capacity to serve families
• Family Engagement – Participate in family engagement activities to support and enrich family engagement activities within On My Way Pre-K Programs.
• Child Outcomes – Participate in improving child outcomes activities that will improve the potential of child outcomes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Consumer and Family Sciences, or Education with at least 12 credit hours in ECE related coursework.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in project management or early childhood education.
• Experience in computer utilization.
• Knowledge and experience with program development, expansion, assessment and improvement.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relations with Pre-K stakeholders, providers and families.
• Valid drivers license
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the email subject line.
Applications can be found online at http://www.ecalliance.org/about-eca/welcome-to-eca/career-opportunities
Early Childhood Alliance
3320 Fairfield Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46807