- Extensive knowledge of policies, procedures, evaluation systems and professional standards utilized in a comprehensive early education learning center, as well as through working knowledge of applicable regulations impacting child care services.
- Knowledge of management theory and practice to effectively lead center staff.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills in order to monitor center operating efficiency, compliance with agency policies and procedures, identify individual needs of children/parents and prepare /maintain related documentation/reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education, or related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience providing developmental child care services; and two years supervisory experience.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the email subject line.
Applications can be found online at http://www.ecalliance.org/about-eca/welcome-to-eca/career-opportunities
Early Childhood Alliance
3320 Fairfield Ave
Fort Wayne, IN. 46807