Love In the Name of Christ of Huntington County (Love INC) is in search of a full-time Ministry Coordinator to join our team. This position is a program management role, designed to oversee various aspects of Love INC ministries with a primary focus on our Loving Neighbors Relational Ministry and Volunteer Coordination.
Reports To: Executive Director
Purpose: To manage and develop the daily operations of Love INC programs so as to ensure the further implementation of the organization’s mission.
1. Program Management
2. Volunteer Management
1. Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed
2. Understanding of the mission and core values of Love INC
3. Must be highly organized
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Proficient in leadership and management
6. Ability to work independently and cooperatively
7. Reliability and dependability
8. Healthy, professional boundaries
9. Experience using Microsoft Office
10. Education or experience: Requires a bachelor’s degree and preferred experience in management, social work, organizational leadership, ministry, community development, or related field.
See complete job description.
To apply, please email a PDF of your resume with a cover letter to info.LoveINChuntington@gmail.com. Applicants who fail to send both of these documents will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted until June 9th, 2017. No calls for inquiry.