The Paul Clarke Nonprofit Resource Center is pleased to announce that we’ll be hosting the Grantsmanship Center five-day training from May 14-19, 2017.
… if you want the comprehensive, in-depth experience that gives you a solid grasp on the world of grants, in only five action-packed days, you want the Grantsmanship Training Program.®
This training is considered to be one of the best, and as an alumni of the both the signature Grantsmanship Training Program® and Competing for Federal Grants I concur.
What to expect?
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wed. – option to stay longer
Friday – ends at 1pm
- Planning programs
- Writing proposals
- Finding & working with funders
- Extensive planning exercises
- Teams draft & review proposals
- $50 for additional people from the same organization.
- $100 Early Bird discount 6 weeks in advance; only 1 discount per person.
- 1 proposal review
- 1 year Full Membership benefits
- Another from org gets 1/2 cost tuition
- Training discounts
- Publications discounts
- Consulting discounts
- Benefits from Strategic Partners