The National Kidney Foundation of Indiana has one available position:
The Development Specialist of the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana assists the Development Director in planning and coordinating an effective fundraising program, including some marketing.
The Development Specialist performs functions including, but not limited to:
1. Responsible for coordinating and promoting of existing special events (currently fundraising Walk and Golf)
2. Consults with Development Director for event implementation
3. Responsible for the development of event sponsors, participants, auction items (i.e. outside sales)
4. Responsible for recruiting and coordinating volunteer committee support
5. Database and social media management
6. Provides Development Director with timely and accurate reports
7. Develop an understanding of NKFI programs and services
8. Travel within the state of Indiana is required
9. Other duties as assigned
The Development Specialist reports to and is supervised by the Development Director.
College degree and a minimum of two years non-profit special events experience, as well as basic marketing and database experience. Exhibits organizational skills, high-level computer knowledge and special attention to detail.
How To Apply:
Send resume with cover letter to Janine Moore at email@example.com. No paper applications will be considered. Review of applicants begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.