You’re invited to the Fundamentals of Volunteer Management Workshop as hosted by the Volunteer Center.
When: September 13th and 27th, 2016 from 9 am to 2 pm
Where: Allen County Public Library, Main (900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne) – Meeting Room A
- organizational readiness and risk management
- program development
- finding, screening, selecting and matching volunteers
- training, supporting, and supervising volunteers
- motivating, retaining, and recognizing volunteers
- round table discussions facilitated by experienced Volunteer Managers
Cost: $25 for both days (includes lunch, Certificate of Completion, and a Toolkit)
An RSVP is required. Sign up here.
For more information contact Loaine Hagerty at LoaineH@volunteerfortwayne.org or call 260-424-3505