Do the words strategic plan make your heart race, your palms sweat?
You are not alone. Join your nonprofit colleagues on August 23, 2016 where we’ll look at the reasons why we’re afraid of:
- having to make a strategic plan
- having the planning process delay our day-to-day work
- the planning process costing money we’d rather spend on doing our work
- the plan being obsolete or being put on a shelf and never getting used
- failing to meet the goals put in the plan
Don’t fear! This infonet* will:
- help you prepare for the process
- explain what’s involved
- give you tools to get the information needed
- show you the difference between a work plan and a strategic plan
- give you the courage to go for it!
All we have to fear is… not having a strategic plan. Marilynn Fauth will be presenting. Register here.
* an infonet is how the PCNRC describes our 23rd @ 4 p.m. program.They are intended to introduce information in an informal setting in one hour or less, and are perfect forums for networking with, and learning from others in the sector.