Tuesday August 2nd
Register here to attend the Forum sessions.
*Registration is not required for the Funder Panel Discussion.
Funder Panel Discussion
9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
ACPL Main, Theater on Lower Level 2
- No limit on organization’s attendees for this portion.
- Invite board members or additional staff to the panel to learn more about the grant-making process and funder-as-partner relationship
10:00 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
ACPL Main Meeting Rooms
- Strictly limited to 2 representatives per agency
- Foundations participating include:
- Arts United
- AWS Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- Foellinger Foundation
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- McMillen Foundation
- Serve Indiana
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation
- Session 1: 10:00-10:25; Session 2: 10:30-10:55; Break 10:55-11:10; Session 3: 11:10-11:35; Session 4: 11:40-12:05
- Registration required to attend the forum portion.
- Limited seating means registration fills quickly. Sign up today!
What is Meet the Funders?
Meet the Funders is our biggest and most popular annual event to give you the opportunity to learn local funders’ giving guidelines and updates. This is your chance to Meet the Funders.
Learn more at our Meet the Funders FAQ