PBS39 has one position available:
This position reports to and works with the station’s Director of Individual Giving. The Membership Coordinator is responsible for managing pledge drives, direct response, donor programs, donor communications, and other individual support strategies in order to meet annual fund goals.
The Membership Coordinator manages pledge drive information and appeals for accurate tracking and analysis of PBS39’s fundraising efforts:
- Create and implement multi-channel direct response program that includes acquisition, retention and upgrade strategies.
- Oversee bulk mail distribution and budgeting
- Create and distribute email efforts
- Analyze results and provide regular reports to organizational leaders
- Focus on donor strategies that contribute to a growing base of members and revenue for PBS39 operations
- Communicate donor opportunities through PBS39’s individual support programs, including Explorer Club, Legacy Society, Sustainer Circle
- Serve as the relationship manager for donors
- Make phone calls for monthly giving appeals
- Update information on monthly giving to organizational leaders
- Coordinate efforts with PBS39 management team on pledge activities, including program gift availability, donation processing, and volunteer and staff management
- Schedule outreach emails, mailings, and calls
- Coordinate with vendors and promoters on upcoming pledge shows, and ticket and premium offers
- Work with Membership Assistant to coordinate and communicate volunteer opportunities
- Provide assistance as needed
- Database management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Experience working with vendors and clients
- Ability to analyze results/critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and complete tasks by scheduled deadline
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Proven ability to be a team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Experience working with a website CMS
- Experience working with bulk email service (i.e. Constant Contact)
- Background in fundraising
- Associates Degree
- 2-3 years working for a not for profit
How to Apply:
WFWA (PBS39) is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates without regard for race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or military status.
Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send applications and resumes to:
2501 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562
Tom Theard, Human Resources Director email@example.com 260.483.9367