Serve Indiana has one available position:
State Service Director
The State Service Director, in cooperation with the State Service Commission, is responsible for establishing and executing major goals and objectives for the office.
- Overall supervision of the business of the Commission and shall direct the affairs and policies of the Commission.
- Provides adequate support for the implementation and maintenance of the programs and services of the Commissions.
- Assures that the Commission conforms to the requirements of authorized regulatory agencies and authorities; oversees compliance with the laws and regulations of Federal, State and government authorities.
- Carries out policies and procedures as established by the Commission.
- Acts as the representative of the Commission to the public, governmental, community and civic and voluntary organizations;
- Reports to the Members on the performance of the Commission functions.
How To Apply:
To learn more and apply follow: www.careers.in.gov
Application closes on May 20, 2016