The Alzheimer’s Association has one available position.
Management for all fundraising efforts and community building to further the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association for the Fort Wayne and South Bend Service Delivery Areas.
- Solicitation and cultivation of WTEA corporate sponsorships
- Implement and manage identified Walk to End Alzheimer’s strategies year round through recruitment, training, motivation and delegation of volunteer driven committees.
- Design, implement, monitor and evaluate all event activities including fundraising and promotional planning for WTEA
- Create and implement stewardship plan incorporating best practices for mass market event fundraising
- Cultivation, recruitment and retention for all teams and participants
- Manage all day-of logistics and volunteers
- Develop and monitor event budgets and timeline.
- Provide staff leadership to the WTEA committee in the planning, promotion and implementation of Walk to End Alzheimer’s and all fundraising efforts in the areas.
- Build relationships with corporate partners, the healthcare community, civic leaders, area business/industry and volunteers to increase revenue.
- Develop solid relationships, partnerships and collaborations in order to promote and advance the Alzheimer’s Association mission.
- Participate in other development campaigns as needed
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in fund raising using diversified fund development programs
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, motivate and coach volunteers in a fundraising or sales environment preferred
- Proven success in making fundraising requests of individual and groups and meeting fund development goals
- Successful experience in coaching volunteers in fund raising activities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel and Power Point
- Experience in using fundraising software applications
How to Apply
Send resume resume to Ryan Keys, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.