Associated Churches of Fort Wayne & Allen County has one available position.
This individual reports to the Executive Pastor and is responsible for high-level administrative support, such as, handling information requests and performing clerical functions, & providing administrative support to staff.
• Answer multi-phone lines and screen calls; greet visitors and screen entry to building
• Assure that all office areas are clean and orderly: empty trash, vacuum, general cleaning
• Print brochures and provide support for special printing jobs as assigned
• Keep track of and schedule meetings in board room. Accommodate meeting needs, such as food and drink
• Maintain food pantry reports using Excel spreadsheet. Contact pantry coordinators when needed
• Prepare donor deposit using Associated Churches procedures
• Operate donor management software, create thank you letters and reports
• Supports all other departments as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years administrative assistant experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional applications: Word, Excel, Publisher
• Must have excellent computer skills: internet, email, network files, etc.
• Previous experience using office equipment
• Previous experience in data entry
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Have a “Servant’s Heart” in attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to actively engage in conversations with clients
• Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
• Because of our relationship with the church and related ministries, effective service to these entities requires an understanding that you will be working with the faith community. Therefore, persons in this position must be familiar with church operations and must conduct themselves in a manner that will neither alienate nor offend persons within the faith community.
How To Apply:
Applicants may send a resume, three references and a cover letter to Molly Gray, Director of Communications, at email@example.com