Program Assistant, Older Adult Program (12 hours per week)
Position Statement: The Older Adult Program Assistant works under the supervision of the Older Adult Program Director, Gayle Mann, in support of programming that provides social, recreational and educational experiences for seniors and one-to-one and small group interactions for those who are coping with mental illness, developmental and/or physical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services (sociology, psychology, social work, etc.) preferred with experience working with seniors and those with mental illness, developmental and/or physical challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity and respect of diversity
- Ability to assist in providing snacks and meals as appropriate
- Understanding and strong support of Wellspring’s Cultural Creed
- A valid Indiana Driver’s License and vehicle insurance are required.
For additional information, please visit www.wellspringinterfaith.org.
Questions? Please call 422-6618 or e-mail email@example.com.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume with attention to Jennifer Kasmier, Assistant Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.