Program Assistant, The Wellspring Shoppe, our free clothing bank (12 hours per week).
Position Statement: The Wellspring Shoppe Program Assistant works under the supervision of the Shoppe Coordinator, Lara Schreck, in support of programming that provides free clothing and other household items to families with limited resources in a unique atmosphere that provides dignity and respect to the public.
- Minimum of an Associates degree: a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact easily with the public
- Experience in working in a retail and/or social services setting
- Sensitivity and respect of diversity
- Background in working with volunteers and a commitment to volunteer involvement
- Understanding and strong support of Wellspring’s Cultural Creed
- A valid Indiana Driver’s License and vehicle insurance are required.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume with attention to Jennifer Kasmier, Assistant Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.