Wellspring Interfaith Social Services has one available position.
Assistant Director of Youth Services
The Youth Services Assistant Director helps coordinate programming that provides social, recreational and educational growth experiences for youth. Youth Service programming includes the Youth After School Program, Youth Summer Day Camp and Overnight Camp.
• Helps plan, implement and evaluate all youth programs;
• Purchase or otherwise provide for necessary program and activity supplies within a budget;
• Supervise, as directed by the Director of Youth Services, regular and seasonal youth program staff;
• Maintain appropriate records, statistics and correspondence including, but not limited to, program attendance, client files and financial expenditures;
• Maintains and adheres to all of Wellspring Interfaith Social Services’ policies and procedures;
• Helps plan and implement training opportunities for regular and seasonal youth staff;
• Assist in Wellspring’s fund development efforts as required;
• Provide case management working with other agency representatives as appropriate;
• Maintain and develop new collaborative relationships with other community organizations;
• Maintain and develop new outreach programs in an effort to expand the scope of direct services to youth;
• Support the marketing efforts of Wellspring as it relates to the Youth Services programs;
• Provide reports and attend board, staff, committee and community meetings as required; and
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, or Related Field;
• Experience in a youth serving organization;
• Knowledge and understanding of the 40 Developmental Assets;
• Experience working with volunteers and/or interns and a commitment to volunteer leadership and involvement;
• Exceptional management ability and a sincere commitment to the goals and values of Wellspring as expressed in our Cultural Creed;
• Strong communication skills;
• An understanding of information technology;
• Sensitivity and respect to diversity;
• CPR/AED/First Aid certified for Adult, child and infant preferred;
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Lois Ehinger, Wellspring Youth Department Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 26th in order to be considered. Questions about the position may be directed to Lois Ehinger at email@example.com or by calling 422.6618.
*For more information visit their website HERE.