The St. Joseph Community Health Foundation has one available position.
- Demonstrate passion for telling stories using
diverse media, design, info graphics and iconography,
photography, and videography to clearly communicate
complex strategies and ideas in simple, yet compelling
- Develop and execute communication strategies
expanding awareness of the mission, including, but not
limited to, press releases, email blasts, white papers,
videos, social media, website and special events.
- Write and manage content for Foundation website and
social media platforms to rally people to purposeful action
and new healthier lifestyles.
- Assist in developing short and long-range goals for
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with respect and
courtesy toward all.
- Maintain an attitude of servant leadership at all times.
- Help establish procedure for monitoring and evaluating
the effectiveness of the communications efforts.
• Diverse office environments, including working as a team, as well as independently.
• Traveling to visit diverse work environments of grantees required, ranging from very low income, impoverished households to medical clinical environments.
• Some periods of work are stressful; must be able to work well under pressure when dealing with constituents.
Education and Training
Minimum undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, graphics design or related area preferred.
Experience and Knowledge
• 2-5 Years related experience.
• Knowledge of the Catholic faith and demonstrated interest in living the Christian faith and honoring Catholic social teachings.
• Proficient in writing, computer graphics, design, photography, videography and data analytics.
• Ability to design and update the SJCHF website using Joomla!.
• Technical expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Constant Contact.
• Demonstrated Project Management skills and ability to multi task.
• Ability to make frequent independent judgments.
• Must possess excellent reasoning, math and language
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Fulltime with excellent benefits package: 40 hrs per week
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and work sample to the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation to the attention of Laura Dwire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To view the full job description, see HERE.