Angola Area Chamber of Commerce has one available position.
The Executive Director (hereafter referenced as “Director”) provides day-to-day leadership for the Angola Area Chamber of Commerce (hereafter referenced as “Chamber”) by working with the President of the Board, the Board of Directors, the staff, and volunteers to accomplish strategies, plans, and policies approved by the Board of Directors. The Director ensures high customer satisfaction, a stable and sustainable operation, and meets expectations of financial performance. Above all, the Director assures the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the Chamber are foremost in all Chamber business endeavors.
Membership Retention & Growth-50%
Administration & Finance-10%
Event Coordination & Development-20%
Community Outreach & Development-10%
Public Relations & Marketing-10%
Desired Minimum Qualifications
• An Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University in Advertising,
Business, Marketing, Public Relations or related field is preferred. Appropriate work experience may be a substitute for a degree.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen.
• Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record and in force insurance coverage.
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with
people of diverse backgrounds and interests.
• Ability to prioritize actions necessary to complete projects and manage time effectively.
• Ability to plan strategically and understand long-term results of issues that have an overall effect on the Chamber and the community.
• Possess the proven ability to work effectively in a work-team environment.
• Ability to effectively supervise and delegate to office personnel and volunteers.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The Director must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- This job is both inside and outside, light to medium work, and may be regularly exposed to hot and cold conditions.
- This position requires local travel and occasional travel within the state.
How to Apply
Professionals should send resume and cover letter to Don Marquardt at email@example.com, ATTN: Search Committee.
*For more information, see the full job description.