PBS 39 has one available position.
1. Account Executive
WFWA PBS39 seeks an account executive with demonstrated success in establishing local contacts and achieving marketing goals to market PBS39 production services.
Reporting to the Corporate Development Director, the Account Executive-Studio39 Productions is a sales position responsible for marketing Studio 39 video production services, securing Studio39 production contracts with area corporations/businesses, organizations and foundations, and servicing those clients by ensuring that their projects run smoothly.
Preferences for Eligibility
The preferred candidate will have two to five years experience in broadcast or media sales with proven ability to establish new customer accounts/donors with cold-calling and appropriate follow-up, and to maintain and service a sales territory (or to maintain and develop donor relationships); established contacts in northeast Indiana preferred. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Must read, write, and speak English clearly and creatively – polished and persuasive verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be innovative and self-motivated, with personal leadership qualities, as well as interested in team participation.
• Detail oriented work habits, with good organization and follow-up skills, and the ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision are critical.
• Must possess the ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously; tasks must be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• A strong client service outlook and the ability to represent PBS39 with the highest degree of professionalism are essential.
• A working knowledge of the Fort Wayne metro area is very helpful, especially as developed through community and/or business involvement.
• PC experience in word processing and e-mail required; spreadsheet and database applications preferred as well.
• Must be honest and trustworthy with knowledge of sensitive station business information.
• Must be able to interface effectively and harmoniously with a diverse public and peer population; must work cooperatively with others.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
This is a fulltime, exempt position. Hours are flexible depending on needs for meetings with clients and potential clients and other station activities. The incumbent and supervisor shall mutually agree upon changes in work hours to accommodate these needs.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation shall be base pay plus commission with a comprehensive benefit plan.
• Health insurance
• Retirement plan
• Managed time off
• Life & accidental death/dismemberment insurance
• Short-term disability
*Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, click here
2501 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562