Administrative Assistant (Divisional Office Manager)
This position serves as the office secretary for our Indianapolis division.
This is accomplished by the following:
- Provide the finance department at the central office with accurate youth census information by maintaining the daily census records.
- Oversee the maintenance of the files for youth in care in a current state at all times using the format identified by the Quality Improvement department. Ensure youth files are stored properly according to established procedures. Complete all files of discharged youth.
- Use the computer to prepare drafts and final reports as assigned by divisional staff, assuring proper format and accuracy.
- Maintain logging system for date sensitive documents including licensing re-certifications and training deadlines, and issue notification to appropriate staff.
- Process the incoming and outgoing mail, including maintaining postage and pre-addressed labels.
- Answer incoming calls, document, and distribute messages.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate Degree in appropriate course of study is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Operate a computer in regards to Microsoft Office and agency database system
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize work
Apply online at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1112963