The Burmese Interpreter assists by communicating between the client/patient and the Nurse, Social Worker, and any other clinical staff.
This is a grant funded position. The position will continue as long as external funding continues.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years of oral interpreting, Burmese to English and English to Burmese required.
- Must be able to accurately interpret Burmese to English and English to Burmese.
- Must be able to maintain client confidentiality.
- Experience and ability to work with a diverse and multicultural community required.
To view this career opportunity and to apply, go to www.fwmep.edu/support-staff-careers.htm