Little River Wetlands Project, a nonprofit focused on restoring and preserving wetlands in the watershed of the Little River in northeast Indiana, is looking for a part time Administrative Support Specialist. More information about LRWP can be found at www.lrwp.org/page/about#mission.
We’re seeking a candidate who has completed High School or has an Associate Degree, or is working on a Bachelor’s Degree or has two years relevant experience. Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite; and Mail Chimp is a plus. The Administrative Support Specialist will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, Director of Preserves and Programs, Wetland Education Coordinator, and the other members of the LRWP staff.
20 hours per week Monday – Friday. Occasional Weekend or Evening Shift
This position reports to the Executive Director (ED).
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your information online, please call the office at 260-478-2515 and let them know that you have submitted your resume. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Provide organization and smooth function of the office including day-to-day office administrative processes.
- Manage and maintain program data, prepare materials for board meetings, grant applications, special events, fund raisers, and mailings
- Greet Volunteers and distribute volunteer assignments based on staff needs
- Scan and file documents
- Maintain calendar
- Provide administrative assistance to staff
- Assist with fundraising events
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma, prefer Associate Degree, or is working on an Associates or Bachelor Degree.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, analytical, possess creative problem solving skills, ability to think conceptually, is curious, takes initiative, and is passionate about the environment
- Proficient in use of office equipment and common office computer applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to consistently present a professional and positive personal image