Job Summary: The Office Manager is an essential, front-line representative of Arts United to donors, volunteers, patrons, and Arts Campus resident organizations. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, comfort with technology and computers, organizational skills, analytical adeptness, attention to detail, and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Donor Information Management – Responsible for optimizing fundraising efforts through effective data management activities. This responsibility includes but is not limited to accurate and efficient gift entry, prospect research and management, weekly gift acknowledgement letters, and proper disclosure of donor benefits within IRS guidelines for tax purposes.
- Financial Reporting and Processing – Serve as primary liaison between the development department and the finance department. This responsibility includes the monthly reconciliation of pledges and gifts, accurate and regular campaign reporting, payment processing and billing, and the coordination of individualized donor follow-up.
- Campaign Materials Coordination – Assist the Director of Development by producing personalized materials for direct mail campaigns, workplace campaigns, phone-a-thon, donor stewardship programs, and other fundraising efforts. This responsibility includes but is not limited to preparation of bulk mail, pulling accurate prospect lists, material inventory management, software training and management, and oversight of mail room equipment.
- Administrative Services – Assist the Director of Finance and Director of Operations as the primary coordinator of administrative activities including conference room scheduling, meeting coordination, front-desk reception, administrative supplies, and Arts Campus resident services (IT, phone, internet and copy room equipment).
- Manage Guest Services – Manage and train employees who monitor the Auer Center for Arts & Culture on evenings and weekends.
- Other – Perform other duties as assigned by the President and/or Director of Development.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to Rena Burden at email@example.com or 300 E Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.