Director of Resource Development and Administration
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Resource Development and Administration will serve on the leadership team, assist the CEO in the daily operations of the Center, and play a key role in resource development. S/he will initially develop deep knowledge of core programs, operations, and business plans.
The Director of Resource Development and Administration will be thoroughly committed to the McMillen Center’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, resource development, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Advanced degree (master’s level desired) with at least 5 years of management experience; track record of effectively leading a non-profit organization or division of an organization; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to manage high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships.
- Strong fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- A passion for creating a healthy community, high standards of integrity, a positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Please submit a resume and writing sample (ideally a grant proposal or other donor related communication) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
More information at http://www.mcmillencenter.org/employment.