Need to get your board engaged in storytelling?
Check this out: Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members with materials from the 501 videos project.
The kit contains:
- 10 copies of the of a pocket-sized guide for board members by Christopher Davenport of 501 Videos.
- a DVD companion guide that matches the book chapters
- a second DVD on Social Media & Storytelling for Nonprofits
Board members will learn:
- three types of stories they need to tell
- the four building blocks of a powerful story
- seven story triggers to keep their listener captivated by the story
- three phrases to engage anybody
- how to structure a story for maximum effectiveness
- how to find great stories
- what types of details to include in their stories
Take this to your next board meeting!