- Programs are free.
- Parking is free with an ACPL Library card.
- Registration is required. You may register up to one month prior to programs.
Photo Field Trip: Focusing your Nonprofit’s Image
September 17 | 9:15 – 12:15
Take better photos. This workshop has three stages: A classroom overview, a downtown field trip with your own camera or phone; and editing time in a computer lab. Choose to attend for the stage you most need.
- January 23 at 4: What do you know about IT?
- April 23 at 4: Nonprofit Storytelling Resources
- September 23 at 4: Online Searching
Get on Board Programs
Get Connected: Nonprofit Speed Dating events
Thursday, April 17 | 5:30 – 8:00
Thursday, October 16 | 5:30-8:00
Rolfsen Stewardship Lunch dates
Tuesday, April 8 | 11:30-1:15
Thursday, April 10 | 11:30-1:15
Marketing Seminar Series
Hosted by Amber Recker | Bring your own lunch
- Session I: Content Creation Tools
Presenter: Kevin Mullett
April 15, 2014 | 11:30 AM -2 PM
- Session II: Marketing, PR, Social Media, Engagement…. What’s the difference and does it really matter to you?
Presenters: Heather Schoegler, MKM architecture + design; Kevin Erb, Ferguson Advertising
May 20, 2014 | 11:30 AM -2 PM
- Session III: Telling Your Story
Presenters: Andrew Hoffman, NeighborLink FW; and Amber Recker, PUNCH Films
July 15, 2014 | 11:30 AM -2 PM
Grant Basics I and II
- Grant Basics I: Tuesday, May 6 – 12:00-2:00
- Grant Basics II: Tuesday, May 20 – 12:00-2:00
- Grant Basics I: Thursday, July 3 – 1:00-3:00
- Grant Basics II: Thursday, July 17 – 1:00-3:00
- Grant Basics I: Wednesday, August 6 – 10:00-12:00
- Grant Basics II: Wednesday, August 6 – 1:00- 2:30
- Grant Basics I: Friday, September 5 – 2:00-4:00
- Grant Basics II: Friday, September 19 – 2:00-4:00
- Grant Basics I: Tuesday, November 4 – 12:00-2:00
- Grant Basics II: Tuesday, November 18 – 12:00-2:00
- Grant Basics I: Wednesday, December 3 – 10:00-12:00
- Grant Basics II: Wednesday, December 3 – 1:00-3:00
- 23@4 Programs are designed to get information and resources to busy nonprofit professionals. These hour-long sessions fall on the 23rd of each month and start at 4:00PM. Our “shareable” resources and handouts will be posted here, on our website, when available. The 23@4 does not meet every month, nor on weekends.
- Grant Basics I and II occur monthly, except in August. In Grant Basics I, learn grant seeking strategy using the 900-PF and the Foundation Directory Online. You will learn vocabulary, basic components of proposals, the proposal writing process, writing tips, and resources for further study in the Grant Basics II program. You cannot register for Grant Basic II until you have attended Grant Basics I.
- Get on Board – a board development project with grant support from Foellinger Foundation to train, connect, and support emerging leaders and the nonprofits they wish to serve. Learn more at our Get on Board page.
- A Day of Restoration on Friday, March 21, for nonprofit professionals, whose jobs of caring for others puts them at risk of stress overload. Experience practices for well-being like aromatherapy, labyrinth meditation, yoga, and more.
- Meet the Funders, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, gives you the chance to hear area funders speak about their giving priorities and ask questions face to face. Attend panel and/or speed-dating portion.
- Nonprofit Resource Fair to learn more about local nonprofit support organizations, through three minute summaries followed by a fair. Date TBA, usually in November. In the meantime, learn more about local resources in our post: Local Professional Development and Services for Nonprofits
- Programs may be added or changed. Follow our Newsletter for up-to-date program information.
Suggest a program or speaker! Email email@example.com