Does your organization have an exemplary board member to celebrate?
Do you have a board member who has provided exemplary service in three areas from this PDF, Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards Level of Contribution, developed by Michael E. Stone, Ph.D.?
Consider nominating your board member for the Carl D. Rolfsen Stewardship Awards.
And new in 2013, as part of the continued commitment to nonprofit leadership and wish to spotlight exemplary board service, Foellinger has increased the amount of the award. The recipient’s organization will receive a Foellinger Foundation grant of $15,000 for operating support funds and up to $10,000 for special board development training.
Downloads and quick info:
- Who is Your Nominee – Board Handout
- Call for Entries
- Nominations are due by 5 p.m. July 12, 2013. Send your nominee’s photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A special luncheon will be held on October 24, 2013, to publicly recognize all nominees and their organizations.
- The recipient’s organization will receive a Foellinger Foundation grant of $15,000 for operating support funds and up to $10,000 for special board development training.
- See Carl D. Rolfsen Stewardship Award nominee information including the most recent past nominees online at Foellinger.org
Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards, as identified by BoardSource, is available through the Paul Clarke Nonprofit Resource Center at the Allen County Public Library.
“We look forward to receiving your organization’s nomination!” – Foellinger Foundation