Meet the Funders 2013: Tuesday, June 18th
Registration now open
Register here to attend.
Seating is limited for the forum portion and the event fills up quickly.
Sign up now!
Meet the Funders 2013
9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- No limit on organization’s attendees for this portion.
- Invite board members or additional staff to the panel to learn more about the grant-making process and funder-as-partner relationship
Also known as the “speed-dating rounds”
10:00 a.m.-12:35 p.m.
ACPL meeting rooms, with limited seating
- Strictly limited to 2 representatives per agency
- Nine foundations participating including:
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- English Bonter Mitchell (PNC)
- Foellinger Foundation
- Lincoln Financial
- Parkview Foundation
- Olin B. & Desta Schwab Foundation
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- Registration required to attend the forum portion.
- Limited seating means registration fills quickly. Sign up today!
What is Meet the Funders?
Meet the Funders is our biggest and most popular annual event to give you the opportunity to learn local funders’ giving guidelines and updates. This is your chance to Meet the Funders.
Learn more at our Meet the Funders FAQ