Many thanks to our guests and guests presenters for yesterday’s Volunteer Engagement program!
- Click here: Building a Winning Volunteer Program or on the image to download a PDF version of the presentation
- Click here to download a document with Resources for Volunteer Management
In addition to discussing the services of the Volunteer Center, our speaker’s highlight our regional professional association for volunteer managers, NIAVA – Northeast Indiana Association of Volunteer Administrators.
The NIAVA Mission:
NIAVA seeks to promote professionalism in the field of volunteer administration and to provide those who manage volunteers with a forum for the exchange of ideas, the tools with which to upgrade skills, and a framework for developing and maintaining high standards of professional competency.
Why join NIAVA?
- Membership fee is only $30 per year and brings you the following benefits:
- Bi-monthly meetings featuring informative and highly qualified speakers
- Annual Full Day Professional Development Seminar/Retreat
- The opportunity to promote agency events the NIAVA Newsletter
- The opportunity to be mentor by an experienced volunteer manager
- Networking and sharing problems and solutions with others who work in the
- challenging field of volunteers.