Want to learn more about the nonprofit sector? Or improve knowledge and skills related to nonprofit management? Want to better your fundraising skills?
You and Your Nonprofit contains peer-reviewed articles contributed by nationally known experts from the nonprofit sector. The book assists you from getting started and getting your act together to getting things done to getting the support you need to continue.
You and Your Nonprofit:
- Explores planning issues that are often a challenge to nonprofit organizations
- Provides models for improvement of management, governance and leadership
- Presents best practices related to the science and art of fundraising
- Addresses many of the day-to-day issues that confront nonprofit leaders and professionals
- Provides practical and replicable problem-solving suggestions
- Contains challenging questions to assist in critical thinking
- Explains complex topics with charts and diagrams
Click the cover to go to the ACPL catalog to place a hold.