The PCNRC is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center, and Cleveland is one of four field offices in the USA. We’re please to post this training opportunity from the Foundation Center:
This grantseeker boot camp features three of our most popular courses, taught over three days, cost $495.00. We’ll show you how to craft a comprehensive and compelling proposal package, and create a sound, well-organized proposal budget. You’ll master how to successfully steward a grant, and build a path to securing the next one.
Tuesday, October 16 – Thursday, October 18, 2012
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Foundation Center – Cleveland, OH
1422 Euclid Avenue,
What to expect:
- What grantmakers look for in a proposal and how they approach the review process
- How to use your proposal budget to present a complete picture of your financial needs, and to convey your project’s worth for a funder’s investment
- How to build a lasting relationship with your funder through grant stewardship, and secure the next one
- Free copy of The Foundation Center’s Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
- Free copy of The Grantseeker’s Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional