“What are my Go!Guides?” you might ask. The Go! Series is a packet from the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne supported in part by a grant from the Foellinger Foundation.
The packets are to help nonprofits, just like you, get on track and stay on track!
The packets are available upon request from the nonprofit resource center. Each packet is printed on heavy stock and designed as a unique self-contained tool with topics that board members can review periodically.
- Breaking the fundraising stalemate
- Find the value in evaluation
- Safeguard your 501(c)(3) status
- Get a grant
- Add a consultant to your team
- Stay on target. Be mission focused.
- Understand fiscal sponsorship
- Recognize when a gift is not a gift
- Manage possible conflicts of interest
- Reach your capital campaign goal
These Go! guides are free and can be given to your entire board! With notice, our intern can put together dozen or more packets for your board.
**If you need more than 10, please let us know ahead of time so that we can have those ready for you! Contact us at NRC@acpl.lib.in.us or 421-1238.**
Each Guide is also available free for you online!