Have you signed up for our Newsletter or our Grant Alerts?!
Our Newsletter goes out monthly and contains the following information:
- Nonprofit news and current events
- Area training or professional development
- Hottest information on our Resource Page
- Grant deadlines
We use Constant Contact as our newsletter service, so you will have the ability to unsubscribe or manage your account at any time.
The library takes patron privacy and confidentiality seriously. These are our core values.
Your information will never be sold or shared.
Our Grant Alerts go out weekly and have several requests for proposals that fall into various categories. The categories are as follows:
- Arts & Humanities
- Education & Literacy
- Government/Municipal Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
To sign up, follow this link.
If your interests or email address changes, please update your profile.
Already signed up? Did you know you can keep your information up to date on your own? Here’s how:
- Follow the link above and type in the address at which you receive our newsletter.
- This will take you to a page where you can receive the instructions you’ll need to edit your profile.
- Another option is in each email newsletter or grant alert. At the bottom, you will find a link to your profile. Once there, you will see all the different choices for Grant Alerts and the Newsletter.
- You can pick and choose what you want to receive and what you don’t.
- You can also edit the email address you receive the information at.
- If your interests or email address changes, please update your profile.