If you’re associated with a church or religious organization, you should consider registering for this webinar, which will be presented July 25 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. Registration required.
Virginia G. Richardson, Senior Tax Law Specialist
- When it comes to taxes, what is a “church?”
- What is a “religious organization?”
- How do you apply for tax exempt status?
- How to stay exempt: do’s and don’ts
- Special rules for compensation of ministers
- Recordkeeping and filing
- Rules limiting an IRS audit of a church
- And much more