The links we’re sharing below are a smattering of resources from our Twitter feed, reference work, and general devouring of all things nonprofit. Are you hungry?;)
Development / Fundraising
- From Kris Putnam-Walkerly’s Philanthropy411 blog: A New source of funds for nonprofits: Product Recommendations!
- From the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s Money and Mission blog: Dione Alexander’s The Demonization of Debt
- From the Foundation Center: Before you seek a grant, a checklist in PDF format
- From Claxon Marketing: 123 Marketing Tree, an online template to help nonprofits assess their marketing acumen. What do you think of Claxon’s list of DIY Resources for nonprofit marketing on your own?
- From Social Media Governance: a social media policy database searchable by industry. Search Government or Non-profit to see what other organizations are doing with their social media policies. We thought that database worth mentioning again, and here’s the link to more resources on Social Media Policies.