We’re eagerly welcoming June today as it puts us one step closer to the Sixth Annual Meet the Funders!
We owe much gratitude to our local funders for their eager participation in Meet the Funders. The success of the program depends on their enthusiasm and willingness to participate.
And so we’re pleased to announce the 2010 attending funders, barring unforeseen circumstance.
- ArtsUnited – Jan Shupert-Arick
- AWS Foundation – Lynne Gilmore*
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne – Christine Meek*
- Foellinger Foundation – Cheryl Taylor
- Lincoln Financial Foundation – Jean Vrabel
- Lutheran Foundation – Marcia Haaff*
- PNC Bank, formerly National City Bank – Margaret Sturm*
- St. Joseph Community Health Foundation – Meg Distler*
- Waterfield Foundation – Becky Teagarden
- Wells Fargo Bank – Jennifer King
*Serving on the 2010 Meet the Funders Panel
Our panel questions this year include prompts to discuss giving priority changes based on the Recession and the recovering stock market. We’re also asking for lessons learned from the economic crisis and future visions for a strong local nonprofit sector.
We’re currently at full capacity for the second portion of Meet the Funders – the “speed-dating forum.” The Meet the Funder Panel portion, however, has some seats remaining. To sign up or for more information, visit our recent post.
Meet the Funders is on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, from 9-12:45. Sign in begins at 8:30. Pre-registration is required. Seats still available for the Panel Portion from 9-9:30.
We look forward to seeing you at Meet the Funders!