The Paul Clarke Nonprofit Resource Center would like to make you aware of this opportunity for nonprofit professionals.Building Trust registration site:
In these challenging economic times, building and sustaining trust is more important than ever before.
Sign up for the entire day soon to get the early-bird discount, now ending November 20.
Join a conversation with national leaders, scholars, and professionals during a one-day symposium to learn how nonprofits can cultivate trust, connect with donors and partners, and continue to make an impact.
December 8, 2009 | One Day, Countless Insights
At the 2009 symposium, you will:
- Learn about the latest Center on Philanthropy research and how you can put it into practice
- Hear how partnerships forged in challenging times yielded impressive results
- Examine how the business, government, and nonprofits can collaborate
- Celebrate two accomplished fundraising professionals and two exceptional nonprofits
- Be inspired in a lecture by Paul Brest, president of the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation