Paul Clarke Nonprofit Resource Center
3 New and Established Board Resources
1. Introducing: Board Life Matters
Board Life Matters is a national sounding board designed to inspire and engage the next generation in nonprofit board service.
Created by BoardSource, Board Life Matters offers personal stories of next generation board member perspectives and concerns:
- Dave Sternberg’s Fearless Fundraising for New Board Members
- Andrew Davis’ How to Boost Your Visibility
- Maya Enista’s Board Service is Service
2. New BoardSource Books
See upcoming BoardSource books available in the Allen County Public Library catalog
3. And finally, from Blue Avocado, a long established Board Resource:
- Criminal Records Checks for Prospective Staff and Volunteers by Ann Shanklin for Blue Avocado.
- A Board Member “Contract” by Jan Masaoka tells how this simple tool clarifies responsibilities.
If you have specific questions about your board or board service, feel free to call us at 260-421-1238. We’re happy to help!