About Ongoing Classes:
- Training is free. Parking is free with an ACPL Library card.
- Registration is required. You may register up to one month prior to programs.
- Grant Basics I and II occur monthly, except in August. You will learn grant seeking strategy using the 900-PF and the Foundation Directory Online. Once you learn how to find funders, you will learn vocabulary, basic components of proposals, writing tips, and resources for further study.
- 23@4 Programs are designed to get information and resources to busy, nonprofit professionals. These hour-long sessions fall on the 23rd of each month and start at 4:00PM. Our “shareable” resources and handouts will be posted here, on our website, when available. 23@4 does not meet on weekends.
- We are contacted by outside organizations to present programs throughout the year. Follow our Newsletter for up-to-date information. Sign up here.
Register for programs here.
Grant Basics I Schedule
- Monday, January 7th: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Tuesday, February 5th: 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Wednesday, March 6th: 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Thursday, April 4th: 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Friday, May 3rd: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Monday, June 3rd: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Tuesday, July 2nd: 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Wednesday, September 4th: 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Friday, October 4th: 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Monday, November 4th: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Tuesday, December 3rd: 10:00AM-12:00PM
Grant Basics II Schedule
Grant Basics I is required before taking Grant Basics II. You will be able to register for Grant Basics II during the Grant Basics I class, or by emailing email@example.com
- Monday, January 21st: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Tuesday, February 19th: 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Wednesday, March 20th: 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Thursday, April 19th: 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Friday, May 17th: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Monday, June 3rd: 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Tuesday, July 16th: 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Thursday, September 19th: 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Friday, October 18th: 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Monday, November 18th: 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Tuesday, December 3rd: 1:00PM-3:00PM
23@4 Program Schedule
- January 23rd @ 4PM: Board Committee & Advisory Board
- April 23rd @ 4PM: Volunteers - with Ani Etter and Sandy Screeton
- May 23rd @ 4PM: Prospect Research – Mary Chamberlain
- July 23rd @ 4PM: Major Gifts & Planned Giving - with Beth Regedanz
- August 23rd @ 4PM: TBA
- September 23rd @ 4PM: Statistics and Resources
- October 23rd @ 4PM: TBA
Additional Programs, Workshops and Networking Opportunities: Presented as needed, often in collaboration with other organizations. Sign up for the newsletter to receive notice of offerings.
- Meet the Funders, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, gives you the chance to hear area funders speak about their giving priorities and ask questions face to face. Attend panel and/or speed-dating portion.
- A Nonprofit Resource Fair will be held in November. At the fair you will learn more about local nonprofit support organizations, through three minute summaries followed by a fair. Date TBA.
If you have any questions about the schedule or programs, please contact us!